Thursday, February 7, 2013

Suddenly Mommy video: Janet - The Soccer Mom

Get some mommy advice from Janet, the kind of competitive mother who believes that there is nothing more important than raising winners!

Don't miss "Suddenly Mommy" - the hilarious mother of a comedy by Anne Marie Scheffler
Every woman who’s had a baby recognizes the moment when your name changes from "Hey, Sexy" to suddenly "Mommy"! Anne Marie Scheffler, the star of Second City and her own special on The Comedy Network, presents this hilarious and relatable one-woman show on motherhood fresh from Second City Hollywood and Theatre Row in New York City.
http://suddenlymommy.com/watch-webisodes?video=19

1 comment:

Andrew Joseph said...

That was a funny skit. Having coached girl's and women's soccer for eight years, I came across a lot of soccer mom (you know what I mean). One mom started verbally attacking other girls on her daughter's team - calling them useless and lousy and sating how they were letting the team down - I had to get involved and tell her off. I told her I couldn't stop her from yelling at her own kid, but I would not tolerate her screaming at the other kids. She, stunned, took her cowbell and went home never to come back. Her daughter did, and thanked me for it. And now we need more cowbell.
BTW, you are the hottest soccer mom I've ever seen!
So - when's the show and where?