Sunday, December 13, 2009

Juggling my children

I was talking to my husband this evening as we drove home from my sister's place. The boys were in their car seats blathering away about who was Batman and who was Spiderman. Me, thinking that no one under 5 was listening to me, began to talk about the CBC interview I had done today. (For the upcoming show at Second City! Dec 20th, 2pm, please come!) I said something like "and I was describing the show about juggling my kids and career." Well, of course, Nathan picked up on it. "Mommy! You just said you are juggling your kids! You're not juggling me and Jakey!" Now I know what my next poster or book cover will be...

1 comment:

Andrew Joseph said...

Hey AMS,
It's funny... as soon as I read the title to this entry, I was all set to write a LOC (letter of comment) about how juggling your kids was probably kind of dangerous - in case you dropped the chainsaw... but it looks like your kids beat me to the punchline!
Bravo! More entries, please!