Thursday, October 10, 2013

A MILF's Prayer

Dear God,
May I look just as great after I had kids as I did when I was single and looking to start a family at the car show that fateful afternoon.
May I still have a fabulous career with lots of money and excitement even though I am a mom and I sometimes don't shower for up to five days.
May my step-daughter, her mother and I all be gorgeous... and not just them... me too.
May I win an Emmy.
May I still succeed, even though I had kids.
May I get to go to yoga on a regular basis.
May I have the best situation, where my husband is in charge of the kids if I have to go away to shoot a movie or perform in front of sold out crowds, and he doesn't mind.
And may I always be there for race days for Jakey and Nathan. xoxo AMSL

1 comment:

Andrew Joseph said...

Nice... I'm on day 4 re: the shower thing. :)